Insurance Coverage & Fee Schedule
Dr. Forwell believes that natural healthcare should be available to as many people as possible. For this reason, she is a participating, in-network provider for Aetna, Premera Blue Cross, Regence Blue Shield and L&I (the Department of Labor & Industries). Additionally, she has relationships with several other plans including Uniform Medical, Cigna and others. Finally, Dr Forwell’s services are covered by auto insurance/personal injury claims.
To check on coverage, contact your insurance carrier prior to your first visit. The following are some examples of questions you may want to ask:
- Does my plan cover Naturopathic Medical services, particularly for Dr JoAnna Forwell?
- If so, at what percentage (eg: in network or out of network)?
- What, if any, is my yearly deductible and when does it start every year (it’s usually January 1 st).
- What are my co-payments, if any?
- Are preventive care visits (eg: physical exams including gynecologic screenings like Pap tests) covered even if my deductible has not been met? If so, up to what amount annually are these visits covered?
- Does my plan cover visits to other types of practice modalities such as: massage therapy, acupuncture, chiropracty or physical therapy? If so, is there an annual limit?
- Do I have coverage for mental health care? If so, is there an annual limit?
Should you need any assistance, our office manager Celeste will be happy to help.
To download FORMS that you might want to fiull out before your visit, to help insurance and fee processing, click HERE. Look for the list of 4 downloadable forms.
If insurance coverage is not an option, Dr Forwell’s consultation fees are on average, $120 an hour. Initial visits are generally one hour and follow ups are 30-45 minutes, sometimes more, occasionally less.
If procedures are performed during the visit, there may be additional charges or they may be included in the base fee. Additional fees would not be charged before having mutual agreement.
At this time, nutritional supplements dispensed by our clinic are not covered by the insurance carriers, although most pharmaceutical medicines and supplies (eg: anti-biotics, contraceptives, hormones etc) generally are, after a copayment is made.
All rights reserved. Copyright 2011 Vitalia Health. Design: farmgirlworks.com. Maintenance: Miko of Mikosweb.com